Sagar Machines (India) is having its own R&D cell always busy to advance the machine and adopt latest technologies to put into practice and upkeep its machines upto international level.
R&D cell has been controlled and looked after by a group of most qualified engineers who are keen to lay down strategies and make a way for innovations.
The company in the process of maintaining quality standards, makes use of best Indian as well as foreign machines.
To illustrate some of them are:
- Gear Hobbing Machines of TOSS from Czechoslovakia.
- Gear-Shaping Machines of TOSS from Czechoslovakia.
- Horizontal Boring Machines with spindle 80 & 100 mm from Poland.
- Lathe Machines from Kirloskar Enterprises.
- Lathe Machines in different capacities from HMT.